Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tanya Burr Lips and Nails | Review




Finally found a Superdrug that sold Tanya Burr, was so excited to see that they had the colours I wanted although quite a few were sold out when I went in store.
The nail polishes I got from left to right are:
Penguin chic
Little duck
Bright and early
Midnight sparkles

the lipgloss from top to bottom are:
Aurora
Afternoon tea

you can buy them from feel unique here:

or Superdrug


Afternoon Tea
Aurora
These really neutrally nude colours add the perfect hint of colour and are great for pairing with a bolder eye because it doesn't distract attention away from that. They aren't what I would consider your usual lip gloss the texture is slightly different, it is a bit like a lipstick and a gloss in one and they smell and taste amazing, wasn't deliberate that I tasted it, it just sort of happened.

Lip glosses retail at £6.99 and the nail polishes for £5.99 which is a reasonable price for the quality of the product. 


Penguin chic and little duck are my favourite, I just love the colours they are great everyday colours, and the duck egg colour is one of my favourite colours I would have my house all that colour if I could.
With one coat it is quite opaque but 2 just perfects it and makes it look that much better, I don't know how they do it but once it dries it goes streak free and has a beautiful shine to it, such pretty colours.
I already know I want to buy the whole collection, the packaging reminds me of the Chanel nail polishes and they look pretty on ant dressing tables. 

bright and early 
midnight sparkles.

Bright and early is gonna be so perfect for summer with a tan it will just look so vibrant and warm, I cannot wait for the warmer weather to come so I can wear my sandals again.

I hope they come out with more colours and products in the future, without compromising on quality, a really great product that I've already been recommending to all my friends.

Have you tried out any?
If so what are your favourite colours?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I will have to try these, they look great! You should be in sales because you sold me..ha! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete