Sunday 11 May 2014

Bleach London Hair

I first and foremost have to say I love the packaging, I have to be honest and say I did bleach my hair first with salon bleach, purely because I have so much much hair that even two boxes wouldn't have worked. So Instead used this the next day to even the colour out and touch up bits that I had missed, I am pleasantly surprised at just how well it had worked. The only thing I will say is that it has a much stronger smell than the bleach that I am used to, so I would definitely recommend doing it in a well ventilated area.

Also with any dye you should skin test to make sure you aren't allergic, I didn't do this which is bad but luckily I wasn't allergic.   




Included in the kit is two bleach powder sachets and the developer a mixing bowl and a small mixing brush, I got a comb to help separate sections and a longer tint brush in order to get to the difficult to reach parts of my head.

It should look something like this when it is mixed, as it develops quickly I would recommend using it as soon as you have mixed it and enlisting help of needs be.

My hair still had a lot of brasiness in it, so toning it was the next step. I don't really have any pictures of my hair apart from when I finally got it pink, I tried as much as possible to let it dry naturally, half of it was easiest to do whilst just wearing an old top, so nothing would get damaged and doing it in the bathroom.


Once I finally got it pink it looked like this:



No comments:

Post a Comment