Monday 12 May 2014

Bleach Toner & Silver shampoo



 I have a lot of hair it is long and think so it was important I had enough to tone all of my hair, my hair had gone quite patchy and brassy throughout the bleaching process and it needed to be more white and have less yellow tones in order for me to get to the colour of pink I wanted my hair needed to be as white as it could.

Alongside the toner I bought the silver shampoo which is meant to help with the same problems but is much more about maintenance it wouldn't work just on its own so, after using both boxes of the toner and getting reasonably high off the fumes, it was time to wash the toner out, luke warm water is best for the hair as it helps remove the product but doesn't leave any residue. 
After all over the past couple of days I had bleached it twice and was now using two toners on it, my scalp at the front of my head was slightly irritated from too much bleach but I was like I have come this far I am not just going to give up so I carried on. 


Each box contains the colourant the developing lotion in its bottle and a reincarnation mask to try and help restore the hair back to a stronger more manageable condition, and also a pair of gloves to protect the hands from the harmful chemicals.

I have to say it is one of the best toners I have used and I was surprised because I didn't really hold any high hopes for the product.

You can buy the toner 


and silver shampoo


There is also a conditioner that word alongside the shampoo 




No comments:

Post a Comment