Saturday 10 May 2014

Printable makeup? | Mink







Wait till you hear this a 3D printer that can print any colour of makeup you want, I'm not really entirely sure how it all works but that's pretty crazy, like you could be watching a tutorial on youtube and then have that colour moments later.

It is things like this that make me realise how much technology is moving on. I still want to grab stuff out the TV like in Charlie and the chocolate factory, but none the less this is still pretty awesome.

You could literally have the perfect colour to go with your outfit. The demonstration currently only shows eyeshadows but there is no stopping them creating lipsticks and foundations and creams or powders in the future.

It is expected to retail for around $300 for girls 13-21 I wish I had access to that when I was younger, even the way I applied it would still be awful, I'd have so much more to play with.

Really makes you wonder what the future holds for makeup, there is so much scope it literally could go anywhere, definitely don't think it's death to the beauty counters just yet but we've seen a lot of change in the world in a decade, still waiting for my hover car.

visit their site here: http://gracemink.com




No comments:

Post a Comment