Monday 12 May 2014

Benefit Haul

These are both minis of bigger products that benefit do their skincare range called radiant skincare, it comes with six minis included in a small resealable bag, these are great for testing out new products or taking the ones you love on holiday with you or wherever you may be travelling to. I really love the moisturiser from this collection so having a mini is perfect it also means I can decant some into it when it runs out and keep using it for on the go.

The kit includes:
  • Foamingly clean facial wash 8.9g
  • Refined finish facial polish 8.9g
  • Moisture prep toning lotion
  • Triple performing facial emulsion SPF 15 PA++ 8.9ml
  • Total moisture facial cream 3.0g
  • It's potent! eye cream 3.0g


How To Look The Best At Everything Complexion Kit - Light, this kit comes with a mini professional, a hello flawless oxygen foundation, boing concealer and a powder. I really like the foundation and how it feels on my skin I purchase one of these kits to take on holiday with me the good thing is you can take all the things out the box and then reuse it as a sort of keepsake box.




Benefit just excel at how pretty their products come packaged, I'm in love and the mini porefessional is super handy.

I would say these are a great gift for anyone who likes makeup because if they do no like the product then, it is only little so it feels a lot less guilty, or the perfect gift for a girl just starting out in makeup it allows for you to experiment with different products till you find what you like.














1 comment:

  1. Ooooo I am so jealous x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete