Tuesday 1 April 2014

Outfit Haul

I tried to tell myself I wasn't going to shop for a while, but I just saw so many pretty items that I couldn't pass it up, that being said the majority of the items were on sale and if they weren't I got NUS discount off of them.

If you aren't familiar with the store Outfit it has several well known high street brands like Topshop Miss Selfridge and Dorothy Perkins to name a few, it makes shopping so much easier but then it is also so much easier to fall into the trap of buying too much, I think I was reasonably well behaved considering I wanted some other items but just went for the ones pictured below.



The issue with photographing this cropped jumper was that it if I put it out flat it looked really wide and it doesn't look like that on, so I tried to give it a bit of movement so you could get more of an idea, it is this beautiful peachy, pink/coral with a salmon undertone to it, and with the weather getting better I wanted to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe.
The weather here in England is always a bit temperamental so I thought this little jumper would be the perfect transitional piece
You can get this jumper from outift, or Topshop for £34.00 buy me here  
 These shoes are going to be my new best friends, I can already tell, they give just a little bit of height and lift which is great for me and for summer I think these will look really nice with lacy dresses, nude tones help to elongate the leg giving the illusion of more height so this will be great when I want to look just a little bit more put together this is from the Dorothy Perkins section and can be bought here
 What can I say I love rings, I think it is a really good way to dress up an outfit and I currently have a lot of silver so wanted to add some gold to my collection these were £7.50. These currently aren't on the website but alternatives from the same site can be found here and here

 This ring was hard to photograph and I'm in debate whether it is in fact a fox or an owl and the product code isn't giving anything away, and it wouldn't focus if I lifted it up, this was £2.50 from Topshop, I couldn't find it on the site but you may be able to find this midi ring in store or similar ones.
Yes, I bought pyjamas. Did I really need them? no, but none the less I found justification because they were in the sale and who doesn't love My Little Pony, they are no longer listed on the website but you may be able to find them in the sale section in store. I love Topshop PJ's they are so comfy that sometimes I find myself lounging around in them all day, oops. These were reduced to £15 in the sale and I cannot wait to wear them, would it be bad if I wore the top out? would anyone really notice? 




I hope you enjoyed this little haul if you have any blog post suggestions just leave me a comment and I hope you have a great day/night, whenever you decide to read this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment